Infrared technology consists of using a portable, infrared camera to capture thermal images. These images allow for analysis of temperature deviations on critical components and motor control centers. Infrared scanning allows identification of thermal discrepancies and aids in the determination of the following detrimental conditions:
- Loose electrical connections
- Corrosion and dirt build up that induces high resistance joints
- Unbalanced electrical loads
- Mechanical and Process problems due to heat
- Leaks and inconsistencies about the roof of a facility
- Improper Mechanical installation/repair
The ADVANCED Team is Certified in Thermal/Infrared Thermography in addition to being trained in NFPA 70E regulations for Infrared Thermography Inspections of energized components.